A hospital-grade, disinfect-able backlit security keyboard with biometrics and RFID, the KSI-1802R SX with LinkSmart® features a durable, sealed surface that prevents the harmful growth of bacteria while providing a comfortable typing experience. The only user-defined keyboard monitoring system designed to aid in the control of cross-contamination, the KSI-1802R SX can be scrubbed with soap, disinfected with wipes, and sprayed with cleaners. Illuminated keys are easy to read in darkened patient rooms. The KSI-1802R SX with San-a-Key® is an award-winning innovation, poised to become an integral part of any infection prevention program. Our new all-in-one keyboard offers the highest level of keyboard security available today in one compact device.
Innovative San-a-Key® software enables you, as a hospital administrator, to know when, where and by whom one or all of your facility’s KSI keyboards have been cleaned on a real-time or historic basis. Easy-to-use San-a-Key® tracks cleaning data and documents infection control trends that help save patient lives and improve care. No other product on the market today puts healthcare workers in the driver’s seat like San-a-Key® — in full control over all aspects of the cleanliness and protection of the clinical desktop. Make San-a-Key® a mainstay of your facility’s hospital-acquired infection reduction program.
Features and Benefits
- RFIDeas pc Prox Plus® Dual Band card reader security
- Crossmatch 500 dpi biometric fingerprint reader
- GSA FIPS 201 compliant
- ePrescribe and I-STOP ready
- LinkSmart® cleaning button with optional San-a-Key® software aids infection control at the clinical desktop
- Durable, chemical-resistant, scrubbable surface
- Easy disinfection with standard, approved wipes
- LinkSmart® push-to-clean keyboard locking system
- San-a-Key® real-time monitoring of infection prevention compliance and generation of analytics
- Detachable USB for convenient removal without impact to cabling bundle
- Three levels of backlit illumination
- Integrated dual factor authentication
- Soft-to-touch full travel keys
- Efficient, compact footprint fits most standard medical carts
- Easy-to-read laser-etched letters
- Quiet, unobtrusive operation for bedside use
- Compatible with leading SSO software, Imprivata, Healthcast, Identity Automation, etc.