Stephen G. Bouck, FHIMSS, MBA, MHCA
Healthcare Industry Recognition & Awards
- Fellow of HIMSS
- AZHIMSS Chapter President 2014-2015
- National Medium Chapter of the Year Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
- AZHIMSS Chapter Treasurer 2013-2014
- American College of Healthcare Executives – 25 Years
- Arizona ACHE Regents Statewide Advisory Council 15 Years
- HIMSS National HIE Enterprise Task Force (2012-2014)
- HIMSS National HIE Ambulatory Task Force (2012-2014)
Background & Experience
Steve is a proven, award winning healthcare executive who brings a wealth of healthcare sales leadership experience, encompassing 33 years, and a broad spectrum of healthcare IT technology expertise for hospitals, payers, physicians, multi-specialty clinics, laboratories, long term care and behavioral health.
Steve is a Fellow (FHIMSS) of the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS), a 25 year member of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), and a past member of the Arizona ACHE Regents Advisory Council for 15 years.
He completed his MS in Health Care Administration with an internship at Sutter Health System, located in Sacramento, CA, and a thesis that encompassed a nationwide “Benefit Cost Analysis Study of Radiology Information Systems in Acute Care Hospitals.”
His ability to collaborate effectively within highly matrix-ed global organizations, allows him to drive, shape, and successfully execute large, enterprise scale solutions. His honesty and integrity gains the respect of his clients, creating a trusted adviser relationship that is required to solve dynamically changing challenges within the healthcare industry.
Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, Computer Sciences Corporation, IBAX Healthcare and Unisys are just a few of the well-known Healthcare industry leaders where Steve has achieved award winning success.
Areas of Expertise
- IoT Medical Device Security
- MSS – Managed Security Services
- MDR – Monitor, Detect, & Response Security
- Mobile Device Security
- SSO – Single Sign-On Security
- Identity Access Management
- Certificate Lifecycle Management
- Telemedicine, Appointments, & Referrals
- Remote Chronic Disease Patient Engagement
- SaaS Hosting & Outsourcing
- Infrastructure technology planning
- Server & VDI Virtualization Technology
- Wireless, Edge & Core Networking Technology
- Interoperability & Health Information Exchange
- Unified Collaboration
- Vendor Selection & Contract Negotiation
- M.S Health Care Administration, California State University Long Beach
- M.B.A. with Minor in Computer Science, Southern Oregon University
- B.S. Business Administration -Marketing, Southern Oregon University
- B.S. General Science – Geology, Southern Oregon University
Solution Synergy delivers results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.