qCrypt™ Encryption Key Manager
Encryption key management is one of the most complex challenges in data security.
To have a successful enterprise-wide encryption, you need a centralized and highly compatible key and policy management solution to manage keys and implement policies that appropriately control access and privileges.
The Quintessence Labs qCrypt™ key and policy manager is fully interoperable and can seamlessly integrate with legacy devices, reducing the overall cost of your security system, while providing stronger encryption solutions for data in use, in motion or at rest. qCrypt™ also allows centralized key and policy management with full key lifecycle management, and usage and policy controls enabling strong and comprehensive end-to-end encryption.
The Only Built-In VMware KMIP Client “Its Already Included in VMware”
Quintessence Labs offer the most secure enterprise key management platform in the industry with our VMware Certified key management system (KMS) application, qCrypt™. In addition, the Quintessence Labs KMIP Client, qClient, is already embedded in vSphere 6.5 and higher.
In fact, Quintessence Labs is the only vendor in the VMware ecosystem to have a KMIP client built into vSphere. So it is only natural to purchase the corresponding qCrypt™ Key Management Servers and enable the qClient already imbedded within VMware vSphere to provide a seamless KMS deployment, and highly secure, cryptographic environments that protect your critical data.
qCrypt supports the OASIS Key Management interoperability protocol (KMIP) and is tested with many third-party devices, applications and environments.
qCrypt™ Technical Specifications:
• Secure replication of policies and managed cryptographic objects, up to 16 nodes per replication group
• Supports both synchronous and asynchronous replication
Cryptography & Security:
• FIPS 140-2 Level 3 cryptographic modules
• Supports one-time pad, symmetric key and asymmetric key ciphers, key derivation, random objects, and certificates
• Granular, hierarchical and auditable access control
• Supports both attended and unattended secure start-up
• Event log, audit log, date and time of transaction, management and user reports
• Thousands of end-client systems per node, 8,000 key requests/minute per node
Standards & Interoperability:
• OASIS KMIP: Conformant with standards 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4
• Supports PKCS#11 over KMIP
• Fully implements all requirements in NIST SP800-57 Part 1
• Certified for Common Criteria EAL 2
qCrypt™ Key Benefits:
- Centralized management of cryptographic objects with full lifecycle, usage and policy controls
- Fully interoperable, protects data at rest, in transit and in use
- Seamlessly integrates into legacy infrastructure
- Enables strong end-to-end encryption
- Flexible configuration, can be deployed as a separate appliance or virtual machine