RapidIdentity MFA and RapidIdentity eSSO are specifically designed to change the way you think about strong authentication. RapidIdentity leverages technology most businesses already have in place and integrates seamlessly with standard infrastructure. And, with risk-appropriate authentication, businesses can select which authentication method is right for them. From simple knowledge-based authentication, to leveraging existing proximity cards used for facilities access, smart card or USB token, to OTP and push authentication, RapidIdentity provides businesses with the flexibility to decide (and switch) which strong-authentication method is best suited for their requirements. Scalable and flexible, the technology has been proven from small installations of a few dozen users, to very large deployments of over a hundred thousand users with minimal impact to network speed.
Identity Automation’s unified identity and access management platform delivers streamlined MFA plus Single Sign-On (SSO) to all enterprise applications deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. Give your employees, partners, vendors, and customers secure, one-click access to all approved applications.
- PASSWORD REDUCTION AND ELIMINATION
- PROXIMITY CARD AUTHENTICATION
- SMART CARD AUTHENTICATION WITH PKI
- KNOWLEDGE-BASED AUTHENTICATION
- TRANSACTION-BASED AUTHENTICATION
- TWO-FACTOR REDUCED SIGN-ON
- SELF-SERVICE PASSWORD RESET
- ADVANCED AUDITING AND LOGGING
- SMOOTH ROAMING BETWEEN SYSTEMS
- ENHANCED SECURITY FOR KIOSKS
- ENABLES ENCRYPTION AND DIGITAL SIGNATURES
- AUTO DESKTOP LOCKING
- FAST-USER SWITCHING & CITRIX® HOT DESKTOP
- FUNCTIONALITY ON WINDOWS 8, 10 AND MAC
Note: Subscription pricing is an annual reoccurring user license, based upon a 3 year agreement and a minimum order quantity of 50 licenses. Year 1 is paid upfront, with annual renewals being billed automatically after 12, and 24 months. Call for volume discounts or add-on purchases.